Saturday, June 11, 2011
Tombstone City Hall
The building was constructed in 1882 and is still in use today. The façade was a Victorian style but tailored to fit the Western Territorial look. Designed by Frank Walker, this fire red brick building was used by Mayors, Marshals and used as the Tombstone city offices. The building was the home of fire department’s Rescue Hose Company #2 and placed on the National Register of Historic places in 1972.